Monday, May 11, 2009

Ministry Of Fisheries

I am going to be the Minister or Boss (I like that title better) of the fishing on our island. No one is allowed to touch a fish with out asking me or they will receive no food rations for 1 day and night. Also all equipment must be approved by myself or Mousewheel. If you want to practice fishing you must ask for a tour from either myself or Mousewheel the price is either:

1 block of uranium
1 voucher entitling me to the day off (NO I AM SERIOUS!)

EELS ELIGIBLE TO BE CAUGHT


Freshwater Eels

EELS NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE CAUGHT



Electric Eels


Moray Eels

Eels Sizes:
All Freshwater Eels must be over 75cm in length and 3cm in width.
Punishment will be inflicted if you take an under size eel.(Punishment is 3 nights with no food rations) If you would like to register a complaint please make an appointment with me. Thank you for your understanding.

I hope you enjoy your stay on the island and from us at the fisheries good luck with all that you do!

Catch Ya

Perfect Sniper

DO NOT EVER FORGET UNDER SIZE FISHING IS A CRIME THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment